Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Goes Back To School




He will formally enroll today as a graduate student at the headquarters of the National Open University of Nigeria in Lagos, where he hopes working towards a doctorate degree, beginning first with a Masters degree. Nigeria’s former President, Olusegun Obasanjo, is set to go back to school for a higher degree in Christian Theology, after obtaining a Post Graduate Diploma in 2009. The former president also confirmed this and proudly said; “I’m going back to school because I have to have something to aspire to in every endeavour of life. I do it in the improvement of my academic work which helps to sharpen my brain and strengthen my faith,” he said. I always aspire to something new in my farm. I do that in my international activities. I do it in my writing. All the best President Obasanjo. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...