Monday, June 30, 2014

Breaking News: Keshi Resigns, Yobo Quits The Super Eagles



The Nigeria vs France Match ended almost two hours ago and reports coming from vanguard news states that
"Super Eagles Coach, Stephen Okechukwu Keshi has resigned his appointment after leading the team to the second round of the 2014 FIFA World Cup. "
He also stated that “I have to go back to my family and face fresh challenges,”

Also Super Eagles Captain, Yobo Joseph said “I think I should give the younger ones the opportunity to forge ahead. I have nothing new to offer.”

3 comments:

Unknown said...

things in nigeria are always blown out of proportion

thenewone said...

what made you say that?

Unknown said...

We'll,if u look closely at the issue, you would wonder why he resigned less than 24 hours after the loss. Its not like that in most country.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...