Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Marriage Has Changed The Way I dress - Mercy Johnson


The Nollywood Actress recently took a break from acting, now she opens up on how marriage has changed the way she dresses now.
"Marriage is influencing my dress sense in a more positive way. As I always say my husband is my greatest critic but when it comes to my profession, he understands and has made me grow better than I used to. Sometimes when I look back and see the dresses I wore I laugh real hard and thank God for a blessed and understanding friend, manager and hubby.” she tells Punch.
I can't agree more with Mercy Johnson on this, when someone gets married, it doesn't only change your dressing but the kind of person you are. Some people feel they can go into marriage the same way they were before which is not possible. Been married is a lot more different.

READ MORE: http://news.naij.com/66744.html

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...