Monday, April 14, 2014

Photo: Beverly Osu Became New Face Of Ivie Hair

Ex-star of Big Brother Africa show, Beverly Osu singed a contract and became a new face of Ivie Hair.
On her official Instagram page, 21-year-old Beverly Osu posted one of the promotional pictures with the caption: "New face of ivie hair..No dulling …thanking God for blessings and grace..Beverly Osu the mannequin, black diamond with a brain. Skinny but no pushover, might seem benign but larger than life. I don’t demand respect, I command it. I don’t read the news, I make it."
Fans on Instagram started to congratulate her:
"This is just the beginning," @win84us wrote. And @kemi_kani supported: "Congrats my Ada..I will always love
Beverly
This is Osu’s second deal with a cosmetics line as she was recently made the face of Prestige Cosmetics Nigeria.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...