Sunday, February 9, 2014

Why I Have Been Silent - Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals



Funke revealed to E recently saying:
“I am working on new projects now and I don’t want to be in the media for the wrong reasons or for the fun of it. When I am done with the projects, I will talk about them and probably hold a press conference to clear the air on some issues."

Funke Akindele who recently had a messy separation from her husband, Kehinde Oloyede after one year is a Law graduate form the University of Lagos.

She was born August 24, 1976 in Lagos state and has become of the most sought after actress who has successfully featured in both English and Yoruba movies.

Funke who became popular for her role in a Nigerian TV show 'I Need To Know' has since featured in over 200 movies also has many endorsement deals to her name.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...