Tuesday, February 11, 2014

SEE What Popular TV Presenter, Moet Abebe Has To Say To Those Calling Her Legs 'Yam Legs'





Soundcity TV presenter, Moet Abebe who has come under attacks for her legs, with many mocking and calling it all sorts of names like 'yam' legs, cyclinders, took to her instagram page to let her critics know she's not bothered about what anyone thinks.




What is however confusing is the same Moet in an interview with Ynaija said she hated her legs.

"I hate my legs. Honestly, I do...I just don’t like the way my legs are personally right now but umm… that I know is with cardio, you know leg exercises and stuff, I can get it to the way I want it to be. But there’s nothing I can do about my height, do you know what I mean? So, I’m always going to have short legs."....#Okbye!

Probably she had a change of mind rather than hate what she's got she decided to appreciate it more.

See her message below:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...