Sunday, February 2, 2014

Nollywood Actress,Ijeoma Okor Dies During Childbirth With Her Twin Baby



We can confirm the death of a Nollywood actress, Ijeoma Okori. Until her sudden death, she was member of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, AGN, Rivers State chapter.

Information confirmed that Ijeoma died during child delivery.
We were further informed that the woman died alongside her twin baby.

There have been series of death in the film industry in Nigeria since the beginning of 2014. Some days ago, veteran actor, Francis Daramola, well known as ‘Egbeji Oloogun Ika’ passed on. On Thursday, a popular comic Hausa actor, Shehu ‘Golobo’ Jubril died in Zamfara State.

About Angela Okorie
I am a Nollywood actress and was born and brought up in Cotonou. And I am from a family of 5 and I’m number 3 in the family. I schooled at LASU and presently reading Thearter Arts at the University of Lagos. I’m married with a son”.

The journey so far? ” I did my first film in December 2009 and since then I have shot over 50 movies… It was after I shot the film called Holy Serpent produced by Coruma International Production that jobs started coming from here and there”.

Most sexy part of your body? ”Everything about me is sexy”. She concluded.

May her soul rest in peace, our heart felt condolence to her husband and family.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...